Faith formation and catechesis for children 1-8 grades and Sacramental
Preparation for First Communion, Reconciliation and Confirmation.
(Info in Spanish- Información en Español)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: R.E. families with children making their Confirmation this year please register for Confirmation Mass on September 14th y 17th here:
(ONLY 5 Guests allowed including the confirmands due to Covid, thank you for your understanding)
It is time to register for Faith Formation!
REGISTRATION FOR PARISH FAITH FORMATION IS OPEN FOR 2020-2021 (FOR ALL AGES)
Register in person at the Religious Education Office on:
Tuesdays from: 10:00am-3:00pm & Wednesdays from: 1:00pm-6:00pm
Children’s Faith Formation runs from September 2020 through May 2021. Due to the current situation with the (COVID-19) classes will be through virtual learning from 7:00p.m.-8:00p.m. every Tuesday.
For questions please contact Laura McThay @ 708-449-8458 or email@example.com
Registration Form 2020-21 (Eng. and Sp.)
NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS FOR REGISTRATION ON SITE.
- Masks MUST be worn during registrations.
- Everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- If you are feeling ill, please refrain from coming to register.
- If you need a mask they will be available for a $2.00 fee.
DOCUMENTS TO REGISTER
- Birth certificate for all programs.
- Baptismal certificate for those who were baptized in a different parish.
- Non-refundable $50.00 deposit.
- CCD programs –
- $150.00 per 1 student
- $175.00 per 2 students
- $200.00 per 3+ students
- Sacramental Contribution: $ 75 (these are canceled for year the 2020-21 due to Covid 19)
- Late Fees: For those registering late (after deadline) $ 25
Class Lessons for Religious Education